The safety, health and well-being of our guests and employees are our highest priority, and we are working diligently throughout our organization to ensure the highest possible standards of precautionary health measures for everyone.
We are closely reviewing guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as the Ministry of Health in Bahrain, to ensure that we are doing everything possible to keep people safe.
We are committed to making decisions to best care for the health and safety of our guests and employees. As part of this commitment, we have taken important steps to elevate our focus beyond our customary high standards of sanitation, cleaning and employee hygiene in response to COVID-19:
- Sanitizing the surfaces of all key guest touch-points every 30 minutes;
- Changing all serving utensils every 30 minutes;
- Following current cleaning procedures using proven and effective sanitizing products;
- Reinforcing stringent handwashing practices requiring employees to wash their hands every 20 minutes or between tasks; and,
- Making sure all hand sanitizer stations are stocked and operating properly, as well as adding additional sanitizing stations throughout the restaurant.
We have established frequent, internal company-wide communications to:
- Inform and educate our employees related to guest and employee polices on this illness;
- Provide the latest guidance provided by the CDC and all local and state public health authorities on COVID-19;
- Communicate specific and enhanced procedures for preventing the spread of the virus and steps to reduce the risk of exposure and other guidelines as this situation evolves.
As this is a fluid situation, we believe that communication and preparedness are crucial in providing the necessary support and resources for all of our co-workers and guests, and to position our company with the ability to quickly validate information and respond in a timely manner.
We want you all to know that your health and safety are our highest priority. We remain committed to following the guidance from public health officials and stand ready to take every precaution necessary in order to keep you, our guests, and our employees safe.
At Fuddruckers, our mission is to be the most innovative and guest-driven restaurant company in America and to serve our guests convenient, great-tasting, high-quality meals at an excellent value, in a clean and friendly environment. Consistent with our mission, we take the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously, and we are closely monitoring the situation to ensure that we take the necessary, preventative steps to mitigate risks and protect our guests and employees.
For guests that prefer food-to-go options, please know that we offer a number of options at our restaurants to enjoy our made-to-order meals that you can take home to your families.
For more information, or to order online, please go to: Fuddruckers.bh, Carriage.com or Talabat.com
We are delighted to serve our guests and our communities, and we look forward to seeing you soon.